First released in 1991, Microsoft Visual Basic was a programming environment where one could build an application by visually creating the user interface first, and then adding code. In contrast, even the smallest Visual Basic basic programs could take reams of program code to write in C or C++. Visual Basic was extremely popular for business application programming. The language itself was an interpreted BASIC dialect, however speed was maintained through the use of reusable compiled libraries (DLLs and VBX controls). These however, limited application development to Microsoft Windows.
Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition, Free Download by Microsoft. Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition is software for students, novices and for those who begin programming in Windows. It’s ideal for first time or casual Windows programming. This product is easy to use, easy for understanding how to work. By means of Visual Basic you can program Windows applications as well as web-sites and web services.
Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, now part of Visual Studio, was the last version of the true 'Visual Basic' product. It was extremely popular, and is still used in many businesses. It is the last that can create native 32-bit applications for Windows 9x and NT. The replacement product 'VB.NET' requires Dot Net, and changes the core basic language in. Microsoft Visual Basic Net 2008 free download - Microsoft Visual C 2008 Redistributable, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1, Learn Visual Basic 6, and many more programs.
FreeVbCode.Com is a code repository for free Visual Basic code and samples. Visual Basic examples and articles are freely available to download and review.
Visual Basic easily interfaced with many database products (most notably Microsoft Access) and reporting tools (most notably Crystal Reports)
Visual Basic 3 was the most popular version under 16-bit Windows 3.1, while Visual Basic 6 was the most popular for 32-bit Windows 95/NT and later. After version 6, Visual Basic was replaced by Visual Basic .NET, an incompatible successor.
Wanted: Manual scans
Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, now part of Visual Studio, was the last version of the true 'Visual Basic' product. It was extremely popular, and is still used in many businesses. It is the last that can create native 32-bit applications for Windows 9x and NT. The replacement product 'VB.NET' requires Dot Net, and changes the core basic language in such a way that it is difficult to port VB 6 applications.
Requires that MSIE 4 or later is installed.
Visual Basic 2008 download free. full Version
Publisher:Publisher Listed Programs
Release Date: 2008-07-30
Submit Date: 2008-07-30
OS: Win 2000/XP/2003/Vista
Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition is a no-cost, streamlined, easy-to-use development tool for hobbyists, students, and novices. The Express Edition makes Windows programming with Visual Basic fun and easy to learn. It's also the perfect way for experienced Visual Basic developers to try out new features.
- Easily design great-looking and easy-to-use applications using an intuitive, drag-and-drop interface designer.
- Built-in support for Windows XP Themes lets you easily create applications with a Windows XP look and feel.
- Over 30 new controls simplify development.
- In-place menu editor enables quick and easy creation of main menus and right-click context menus.
- My namespace provides intuitive access to common functions—working with files, accessing the registry, and utilizing applications settings and resources.
- Code colorization, syntax checking, and IntelliSense provide an intuitive development experience.
- AutoCorrect can suggest and apply fixes for more than 230 common programming errors.
- Don't write that code yourself! Visual Basic Express can write it for you with over 400 built-in IntelliSense code snippets that provide templates for common coding tasks.
- Drag and drop data from your database onto your Windows application to easily create fully-functional>Note from FreewareFiles: This download is the installer file which will connect to Microsoft's server to download additional required components. The total download size may be as much as 884MB if all required components are not currently on your PC.
'The 2008 Studio'
Visual Basic 2008 Iso Download
Review Date: 2010-08-06
Other Thoughts: Very awesome and grate to work with