- Nokia 206.1 Unlock Code Free
- Nokia 206.1 Unlock Code Free Instructions
- Nokia 206.1 Unlock Code Free Cell Phone
- Free Unlock Codes Nokia
- Nokia 206.1 Unlock Code Free Iphone 5s
- Unlock Codes for Nokia 206. The best possible process for unlocking your Nokia 206 is by the code method. There is a website by the name of unlockninja.com, which generates an unlock code. It also happens to be the most secure process. To implement it, all that you need are: The IMEI number. The model number of the phone. Network it is locked to.
- Nokia Restriction Codes are used to remove restrictions added to a Nokia phone by your original carrier so it will only work with their network. It is also known as an unlock code or an unlock password. Why did your phone display the prompt 'Enter Restriction Code'? 'Enter Restriction Code' appears on locked phones when the SIM is changed.
Here you can find all secret codes for NOKIA Asha 206. Check out how to enter hidden mode and use advanced options of Vendor. Let's get access to secret information about NOKIA Asha 206. Click here and find out more information about secret codes.
There are various services available to provide the unlock code of Nokia phones. This service is connected to various servers of Nokia. Once the order is placed at sim-unlock.blog, it will go to the respective Nokia server and will pick the correct unlock code for you. There are so many Nokia servers are connected, through which.
On the main screen type:
*#06# for checking the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity).
*#7370# reset to factory settings.
*#67705646# This will clear the LCD display (operator logo).
*#0000# To view software version.
*#2820# Bluetooth device address.
*#746025625# Sim clock allowed status.
*#62209526# – Display the MAC address of the WLAN adapter. This is available
only in the newer devices that support WLAN
#pw+1234567890+1# Shows if sim have restrictions.
*#92702689# – takes you to a secret menu where you may find some of the information below:
1. Displays Serial Number.
2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture
3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY)
4. Displays the date of the last repair – if found (0000)
5. Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start)
*#3370# – Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) activation. Increase signal strength, better signal reception. It also help if u want to use GPRS and the service is not responding or too slow. Phone battery will drain faster though.
*#3370* – (EFR) deactivation. Phone will automatically restart. Increase battery life by 30% because phone receives less signal from network.
*#4720# – Half Rate Codec activation.
*#4720* – Half Rate Codec deactivation. The phone will automatically restart
If you forgot wallet code for Nokia S60 phone, use this code reset: *#7370925538#
Note, your data in the wallet will be erased. Phone will ask you the lock code. Default lock code is: 12345
Press *#3925538# to delete the contents and code of wallet.
Unlock service provider: Insert sim, turn phone on and press vol up-arrow keys) for 3 seconds, should say pin code. Press C, then press * message should flash, press * again and 04*pin*pin*pin#
*#7328748263373738# resets security code.
Default security code is 12345
*#1471# Last call (Only Vodafone)
*#21# Allows you to check the number that “All Calls” are diverted to
Nokia 206.1 Unlock Code Free
*#30# Lets you see the private number
*#43# Allows you to check the “Call Waiting” status of your phone.
*#62# Allows you to check the number that “Divert If Unreachable (no service)” calls are diverted to
*#67# Allows you to check the number that “On Busy Calls” are diverted to
*#67705646# Removes operator logo on 3310 & 3330
*#73# Reset phone timers and game scores
Nokia 206.1 Unlock Code Free Instructions
*#746025625# Displays the SIM Clock status, if your phone supports this power saving feature “SIM Clock Stop Allowed”, it means you will get the best standby time possible
*#7780# Restore factory settings
*#8110# Software version for the nokia 8110
Displays – 1.Serial Number, 2.Date Made,
3.Purchase Date, 4.Date of last repair (0000 for no repairs), 5.Transfer User Data
Nokia 206.1 Unlock Code Free Cell Phone
12345 This is the default security code
press and hold #
Lets you switch between lines