Why you should play GTA 5 Android - Read our review
GTA 5 represents a culmination of every success that the franchise ever had. It's a fast-paced, action-heavy brash game that best offers every previous installment in the franchise. Moreover, GTA 5 distinguishes itself from every other episode by offering multiple main characters that one can play. An exceptionally fresh take on a series that was getting more and more predictable with time.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, the sequel to GTA 3, takes us to Vice City. It's a world that was inspired by the Miami of the 1980s, and you can steal cars, rob stores and pull off drive-by shootings. Like with most of the Grand Theft Auto games, you have a gigantic sandbox world that you can explore, and you have a fully immersive world with.
The GTA 5 Android goes back to its roots in the fictional city of Los Santos. However, this time you're bound within the city borders and don't have the same free-roaming functionality that other games offered. But to compensate, the game comes packed with an engaging storyline spanning over decades - a plot revolving around three main characters with distinct personalities, physicalities, and motivations.
The game offers to act as a satirical social comedy on the riches of our time and is funny often at its own expense. The graphical realism has been widely expanded upon and details in the game world magnified. Since its release the game has gone on to massive sales, both online and retail, and is now counted among one of the most played games to have ever been produced. Let's take a look at what makes this game, and preferably the entire GTA series such a massive hit among the masses.
Watch GTA 5 Mobile Trailer to see the game in action
What is so special about this game and why you should play GTA 5 Mobile?
The GTA name is familiar to all those even mildly familiar with the world of PC games. GTA has come a long way. Some of the very first episodes in the franchise involved the usual 'cops vs robbers' type gameplay.
The series wasn't a behemoth back then, but rather an up and coming franchise slowly spreading its wings in an industry already saturated with several other big players. The original GTA was a 2-dimensional game rendered in 3D and offered gameplay only from a top-down angle. The game provided impressive graphics for the time and a style of gameplay that differentiated it from every other player out there. The sheer number of playability options that the game offered was unheard of back then.
It was back in 2001 when GTA went full 3D with GTA 3. Under the banner of Rockstar Games, it was a revolutionary game in its own right, introducing a vast open-world to explore and a graphical realism that was unseen for the time. Since then the GTA franchise has gone on to spin several successful ventures including GTA San Andreas, GTA Vice City, GTA 4, as well as GTA 5 Mobile.
The GTA franchise is best known for providing something called an 'open world environment'. It means players are free to explore the world inside the game as and when they want to. Missions and other objectives supplement the open world with a genuinely engaging, cinematic, gaming experience which has made GTA a household name today.
For who is GTA 5 Android & iOS meant for? Parents’ Guide to Grand Theft Auto V
With its massive popularity and demand among teenagers, it's important to remember that GTA 5 Android is undoubtedly meant to be played by adult players. The game comes with a rating of M for mature, which means that it should ideally only be played by people over the age of 18. The game is very heavy in strong language, violence, and sexual depictions that make it unsuitable for a teenager.
Video games have come a long way since they first began to be commercially produced. The realism and graphical intricacies that GTA 5 Android offers today is something even early pioneers in the genre could have never dreamed of.
A widely popular name pops up everywhere in the gaming industry is Grand Theft Auto(GTA). A series that you were probably too young to play when you first played it. A series is so enticing that it set a record for the most played series of all time.
Features of GTA 5 APK which you should know, before you play it.
Gta Vice City Full Game Free Download For Android Tablets
● GTA 5 Mobile offers a 3 in 1 style gameplay. The player gets to experience the plot from 3 different perspectives with three different protagonists. Each protagonist comes equipped with his skillset and a separate storyline than others that intersect into a larger overarching plot.
● GTA 5 offers a detailed, more realistic map. The map is as big as GTA 4 if not bigger, even though it only spans a single city.
● The assortment of planes and helicopters at the player's disposal is massive when compared to previous entries in GTA. The flying functionality has been there in the GTA world for long; however, the sheer volume of options available in GTA 5 differentiates it from every other entry and places it at a far superior level.
● The multiple-choice functionality was first introduced to the players in GTA 4, where players would often be offered choices. They could decide their course of action, which would dictate how the plot would unravel further ahead. GTA 5 APK takes this one step further. A brand new feature GTA 5 APK has introduced into the mix is the ability to select your crew, plan, and method of executing a heist. Although within limits, it places a greater emphasis on player control and makes the game much more engaging.
● The customization functionality that was first introduced in GTA San Andreas is included in GTA 5. With multiple options to customize everything from your characters' car, clothes, right down to his beard, it further solidifies how much of emphasis this latest chapter in the GTA franchise places on player control.
● For the times you're bored with the violence in the game and just want to relax, the game offers you several other games within the game itself. Sounds confusing, right? What it means is that you have the option to play games like golf, table tennis, or can get a cycle and go out on a joy ride around Los Santos. The possibilities are endless with this feature in GTA 5 APK.
● GTA 5 offers an improved and far more independent multiplayer system than its predecessors. The multiplayer mode operates like a self-sufficient, fully-functional, economy. It provides a fully operational stock-market where you can make a ton of virtual money which you can then use to buy real estate and territories around Los Santos. You can substantially operate as a functional citizen living in Los Santos through the game. This feature is unlike anything gamers have ever seen in the past and puts GTA 5 Mobile at a whole different league when it comes to the multiplayer experience.
Free Download For Android Games
● Ever wanted to go scuba diving but felt scared of the vast bottomless sea? Don't worry because GTA 5 allows you to go scuba diving right from the comfort of your sofa in your living room. The diving functionality is seamless and gives players an extra activity to partake in while they are bored with the regular missions.
● Another similar feature is that of accessing submarines. If you’ve ever wanted to explore the deep seas in a submarine, you can do that now, at least virtually in GTA 5 APK.
● Another excellent option for the times you just want to explore the game is to go hunting. You can start exploring the wilderness around the city to find ample hunting opportunities or be hunted instead.
● A side job for you can be to go bounty hunting in the game. You can make a bunch of virtual cash using your skills, securing wanted fugitives or drug lords. The game offers some of the best diversions from the main missions that keep players hooked
Final conclusion about GTA 5 Mobile
GTA 5 is the latest sequel in the Grand Theft Auto franchise to dominate video game markets globally. It offers players increased flexibility with regards to main and side missions. With such flexibility, it offers a greater space to explore their ways of navigating through the game.
Keeping its cons aside, the game is a beautifully crafted, visual piece of art. Moreover, with sufficient emphasis on plot development and the storyline, the game is a thrilling adventure to partake in. Having three separate protagonists enables a player to experience several facets of the underbelly of the world that the game creates.
With its global sales still skyrocketing, GTA 5 has made its mark on the gaming industry that is here to stay. If you’ve never tried the game before, now is the time to get yourself a copy on a console of your choice and to get immersed in the spectacle that is GTA 5.
How to download and play GTA 5 on your mobile - Quick guide you should follow.
- Download GTA5.apk file by clicking the download button.
- If you are downloading the file from PC then, connect your device to the computer using USB cable.
- Copy GTA5.apk file to your phone or tablet.
- Open the file, You will get a pop up box saying 'For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources'
- Click on settings and Allow installation for GTA 5.
- It will take a few minutes to install, depending on the device you are using.
- After the proper installation you will see GTA V icon on your device.
- Open the game, It will download obb and data files and game will be ready to play.
Android open-world action-adventure game
Vice City is one of the best-known releases in the GTA franchise. It’s now available on Android, taking you to the city of heinous crimes on your portable device. You’ll step inside Tommy Vercetti’s shoes, getting involved with the world of gangsters and working to rise through the ranks.
An immersive storyline
The protagonist starts as a small-time criminal, looking to purchase and deal illegal narcotics in the city. Despite the lack of a tragic, detailed backstory, there’s a charm to entering the grimy Grand Theft Auto world as a character seeking to dominate it.
You set up a base of operations and start completing missions and quests to expand your reach onto other cities. You’ll also have to consider the competition. Eliminating the enemy is sometimes necessary, and Tommy understands that.
Bright neon lights and upbeat music set the scene, creating a place of indulgence and extravagance ideal for your illegal activities. The soundtrack’s particularly impressive, and the radio stations offer everything from country hard rock to pop to satirical chat shows, all with an 80’s flavor.
Brought to mobile devices
Many GTA series elements are now playable on smartphones. GTA 3 and San Andreas stand out, but this title is arguably the best-developed character-wise. So, Rockstar Games decided to adapt it for its 10th anniversary.
The mobile release boasts high-resolution graphics, new features, and updated mechanics. Unfortunately, it’s single-player only, but you still get to enjoy the massive campaign and endless side-quests the series is famed for.
You control the character using the touchscreen layout, a wireless game controller, or a USB gamepad. Some keys are a bit sensitive on mobile, though: it might take some time to get used to, like driving in particular.
This game isn’t exactly a small piece of software to download, but as long as you’re not using other apps while playing, it runs smoothly.
The adjustable graphics make it easy to tailor your visual experience. Still, most modern phones can run everything at the highest setting.
Overall, Vice City is fantastic on Android. The developer took all the best elements of the Windows and console game and did a great job customizing it.
Should you download it?
Yes. If you enjoyed it on PC or console, you’ll love the revamped mobile version. Even if you’re a first-time player, the story will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Immersive storyline
- Excellent worldbuilding
- Hours of gameplay
- Upgraded graphics
- Witty dialogue
GTA Vice Cityfor Android