Deep Freeze Standard. This trial version of Deep Freeze Standard by Faronics resets your computer to a specific point. This safety feature is to prevent unwanted changes and damage done to a computer in its run time. All the changes made to the system will be reset when the PC is restarted. The frozen status applies to every aspect of the.
- Faronics Dfs Serial Key
- Faronics Deep Freeze Standard License Key Free Download
- Faronics_dfs Serial Key
- Faronics Deep Freeze License Key + Crack Download
- Faronics Deep Freeze 8.38 License Key
Faronics Dfs Serial Key
Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise makes PCs indestructible. It protects endpoints by Freezing the desired configuration set by you – the IT professional. Any unwelcome or unwanted changes users make while in-session are prevented from sticking. It’s really simple. By restarting your computers, systems are returned to the desired state. Meanwhile, user data can be stored safely on a network drive or in a ThawSpace to be retained across reboots. This helps machines run smoothly and efficiently, while giving you more up-time and boosting user productivity. The built-in Deep Freeze Enterprise Console or Core Console makes life even easier.
Deep Freeze Standard 8.56.020.5542 download page. Download FaronicsDFS.zip free. Deep Freeze Standard Size: 11.9Mb. Downloaded: 16,323 times. Faronics deep freeze 8.31 with keygen, faronics deep freeze keygen, faronics all products keygen v1.0, faronics insight keygen, faronics all products keygen, faronics anti-executable keygen, faronics keygen Crack Serial Keygen For Faronics Dfs ››››› DOWNLOAD. Crack Serial Keygen For Faronics Dfs.
Deep Freeze’s central management capabilities allow you to enjoy the benefits of customizing, deploying, and managing Deep Freeze on your endpoints from one central location. Need to manage Windows Updates? Simply download them while Frozen and they’re automatically applied when machines are Thawed. Once the process is finished, machines are automatically returned to their Frozen state.
Since Deep Freeze ensures 100% workstation recovery with every restart, you can watch that mountain of support tickets shrink. Customers report an average reduction of 63%. You can also forget about disk protection, accidental configuration changes, malicious software, and operating system degradation. Now you and your IT staff can get more sleep, worry less, and maybe even leave the office on time once in a while.
• Guarantees 100% workstation recovery upon restart
• Provides password protection and complete security
• Protects multiple hard drives and partitions
Integration and Compatibility
• Supports multi-boot environments
• Compatible with Fast User Switching
• Supports SSD, SCSI, ATA, SATA, and IDE hard drives
• Supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, basic and dynamic disks
• Localized in six languages
Security and Control
• Secure the Master Boot Record (MBR)
• Encode all components with a unique Customization Code
• Preset multiple passwords to be used on a workstation or via the Command Line Control with varying activation and expiration dates
• Disable keyboard and mouse, including touchscreen devices, during Thawed Periods or on demand
• Boot Control window provides ability for immediate reboot
• Use Stealth Mode to hide the Deep Freeze system tray icon
• Pre-select Frozen Drives and selectively Freeze or Thaw fixed drives
• Schedule automatic Restart/Shutdown times
• Restart computer on Logoff
• Shutdown workstations after a preset length of inactivity
• Automate Windows Update installation and detect when installation is complete to reboot Frozen or shutdown
• Schedule multiple Thawed Periods to perform Windows updates (through the Internet or WSUS) or run a custom batch file to update other software
• Automatically apply configuration changes to workstations
Data Retention Options
• Create up to eight ThawSpaces on a workstation that can be used to store programs, save files, or make permanent changes
• Format ThawSpaces to remove unwanted files
• Specify the size of the ThawSpace and host drive
• Cache Windows updates by downloading updates even when in Frozen state
• Schedule restart, shutdown, Wake-On-LAN, Freeze, Thaw, Thaw Locked and Windows Update tasks dynamically to take place once or regularly
• Manage workstations easily with User Defined Groups
• Quickly populate multiple groups or sub-groups with smart automatic filters or import groups from Active Directory
• Update all pre-existing installation files automatically
• Invoke system maintenance on demand with “Thaw Locked” mode
• Launch RDP and VNC sessions through the Deep Freeze Console
• Remotely launch executables on managed computers
• Push and launch applications on managed computers
• Create customized Enterprise Consoles with tailored features
• Remotely deploy, execute, and control software on workstations
• With Faronics Core keep scheduled actions “active” to ensure updates on offline workstations
• With Faronics Core manage workstations with dynamic groups, perform actions on workstation groups, view workstation activity status, and remotely wake-up offline workstations via the web
Deployment and Interoperability Options
• Offers silent install option for rapid network deployment
• Provides option to deploy on multiple workstations as part of a master image
• Deep Freeze Command Line Control Utility for remote management
• Integrate Deep Freeze protection into any desktop management solution capable of executing command line control
• Create, edit download, and share XML-based Deep Freeze Action Files to interact with other programs via the Enterprise Console
• Communicate with workstations over a LAN, WAN, or combination
• Support for multiple ports and automatically authorizing them
• Single Console to manage both Deep Freeze and Faronics Anti-Virus clients
• Seamless malware definition retention on workstations protected in a Frozen state with Faronics Anti-Virus
• Malware definitions for other anti-virus solutions can be easily retained through use of Thawed Periods
• Integration with Faronics Anti-Executable and Faronics Power Save to detect Deep Freeze Thawed Periods
Deep Freeze Enterprise is supported on Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8.1 and Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. It requires 10% of the hard drive to be left as free space. The Deep Freeze Configuration Administrator and the Enterprise Console require Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1 to function properly. Information on Faronics Core system requirements can be found in the Faronics Core user guide. The hardware requirements are the same as the recommended requirements for the host operating system.
Homepage – http://www.faronics.com
Deep Freeze Standard
Deep Freeze Enterprise
Deep Freeze Server Standard
Deep Freeze Server Enterprise
With Faronics Deep Freeze, you can cease to worry about any computer issues caused by visits to malicious sites, accidental changes or the like. When things go awry, simply reboot the machine and it will be returned to its initial pristine configuration.
Faronics Deep Freeze makes PCs Indestructible
Deep Freeze provides the ultimate workstation protection by preserving your desired computer configuration. A simple Reboot restores the computer.
- Freeze and Restore - Freeze your endpoints to the desired state. Restore from any unexpected changes with a simple reboot.
- Eliminate Lock Down Defence - Avoid the necessity of adopting restrictive defence or reactionary approaches for maintaining security.
- Protection Against Phishing - Deep Freeze reverses malicious changes on reboot, protecting computers from threats such as phishing.
- Prevent Configuration Drifts - Prevent computers from straying from their baseline configurations while still allowing users to save their work.
- Easy License Compliance and Control - Only keep approved software installed across all workstations, helping your organization achieve license compliance.
- Increase Your Productivity - Ensure 100% workstation recovery with every restart. Reduced computer downtime means increased productivity.
- Completely Non-Restrictive - Provide users with unrestricted access while preventing permanent configuration changes.
- Eliminate Unplanned Threats - Provide a simple and effective way to clear all malicious changes to your system, including zero-day threats.
100% Guarantee of Computer Recovery with Every Restart
Extend the Life of Your Computers
Faronics Deep Freeze Standard License Key Free Download
How It Helps
Faronics Deep Freeze makes your Windows PCs indestructible. It transforms the way IT Admins and home users protect small user environments. Our reboot to restore software provides the ultimate protection to your Windows PCs and keeps it running like new for years to come. Once you have configured your PC the way you want, simply Freeze it. Then watch it work. Any accidental or unwanted changes are all erased with one simple reboot.
It’s a robust and cost effective solution for IT environments having up to five workstations that don’t require central control. As Deep Freeze ensures 100% workstation recovery with every restart, you can enjoy very high availability and better security all in one convenient solution.
Whether you’re concerned about malware, security, or making sure your Windows PCs are working properly, Deep Freeze is the answer. Any malware attacks will be removed and your original computer configuration is restored, when you restart your PC! You can forget about spending hours troubleshooting your computer, calling in favors from friends, or paying expensive IT professionals. With Deep Freeze, you can solve your own problems in minutes by restarting your computer. It’s really that simple.
Security and Control
Enhanced security is rolled into Faronics Deep Freeze with protection for the Master Boot Record (MBR) from rootkit injections, making your security bulletproof.
- Secure the Master Boot Record (MBR)
- Prevent unauthorized administrators from accessing or controlling a computer that runs Deep Freeze via a unique Customization Code for all components
- Preset multiple passwords to be used on a workstation or via the Command Line Control with varying activation and expiration dates
- Disable keyboard and mouse, including touchscreen devices, during Thawed Periods or on demand
- Boot Control window provides the ability for immediate reboot
- Use Stealth Mode to hide the Deep Freeze system tray icon
Data Retention Options
With Deep Freeze installed, data can be retained across reboots by redirecting both user and application data to storage space on non-system or network drives.
- Retain data across reboots even if the computer is in a Frozen state
- Use ThawSpaces to store programs, save files, or make permanent changes
- Format ThawSpaces to remove unwanted files
- Specify the size of the ThawSpace and host drive
- Cache Windows updates by downloading updates even when in Frozen state
- Redirect data for storage on network drives with the Data Igloo
Deployment and Interoperability Options
Easy deployment of Faronics Deep Freeze is made possible with several options.
- Easy deployment options including a silent install for rapid network deployment, deployment as part of your imaging solution
- Provides option to deploy on multiple workstations as part of a master image
Faronics Deep Freeze provides comprehensive protection for IT systems.
- Guarantees 100% workstation recovery upon restart
- Provides password protection and complete security
- Protects multiple hard drives and partitions
Integration and Compatibility
Faronics Deep Freeze works with a wide range of hard drive types and formats, is available in several languages
- Supports multi-boot environments
- Compatible with Fast User Switching
- Supports SSD, SCSI, ATA, SATA, and IDE hard drives
- Supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, basic and dynamic disks
- Localized in six languages
Faronics_dfs Serial Key
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
Hard Drive Space
- 10% free space
Deep Freeze Comparison:
- Available as an optional add-on via Deep Freeze Cloud Connector
|Deep Freeze Comparison||Standard||Enterprise||Cloud|
|Guarantees 100% workstation recovery on restart|
|Provides password protection and complete security|
|Protects multiple hard drives and partitions|
|Supports multi-boot environment across Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10|
|Offers silent install option for rapid network as part of a master image or on demand deployment|
|Schedule Restart, Shutdown, Send Message, Wake-On-LAN, Freeze, Thaw and Thaw Locked tasks dynamically to take place once or on a regular basis|
|Power-on workstations using Wake-On-LAN technology|
|Manage workstations easily with user defined groups|
|Remotely deploy, execute, and control software on workstations|
|Invoke system maintenance on demand|
|Connect to computers on the local LAN using RDP|
|Get realtime status updates on tasks executed from the management console|
|Use Deep Freeze Command Line Control Utility (DFC) for remote management using 3rd party desktop management solutions|
|Hosted solution without any hardware requirements|
|Manage computers on your network from any browser from any location|
|Manage computers from a mobile device using the Deep Freeze Administrator mobile app|
|Centrally manage computers located at different physical locations using Sites|
|Assign different levels of permissions and sites to users|
|Secure access to the management console with 2-step authentication process|
|Dashboard widgets visually represent events and status of Services on your entire network|
|Generate multiple reports for all products and services. Export reports to HTML, PDF and CSV fromats|
|Organize using tags, including location tags and support ticket tags|
|Available in six languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese & Simplified Chinese|
|Create visible or hidden ThawSpaces on a workstation to store programs, save files, or make permanent changes upto 1 TB|
|Selectively Freeze or Thaw fixed drives|
|Retain important user profile data, files, folders and registry keys and keep everything else Frozen with Data Igloo|
|Create customized installation files using the Configuration Administrator/Policies|
|Provide customized console views with tailored features and abilities|
|Restart computer on Logoff or Shutdown after a preset length of inactivity|
|Schedule Thawed Maintenance periods to perform Windows updates through the Internet or a SUS/WSUS server or run a custom batch file to update other software|
|Schedule a maintenance period where all the Services can be disabled for system maintenance|
|Additional Feature Available via Cloud|
|Automatically download and update 75+ popular products|
|Ensure total endpoint productivity by only allowing approved applications to run on a computer|
|Empower administrators with full control over Windows operating system features|
|Monitor licensing, computer usage and application usage|
|Endpoint security with Antivirus, Anti-Spyware, Anti-Rootkit, Firewall and Web Filtering that updates seamlessly on computers protected by Deep Freeze|
|Allow users to report incidents from computers|
|Provide intelligent non-disruptive PC power management|
|Allow end users to securely access and manage their data stored on Google Drive or Dropbox|
How it Works:
Deep Freeze uses patented technology to redirect information being written to the hard drive to an allocation table, leaving the original data intact. The redirected information on the allocation table is no longer referenced once the computer is restarted, thereby restoring the computer to its original state, down to the last byte.
Faronics Deep Freeze License Key + Crack Download
Download the Faronics Deep Freeze Datasheet (PDF).