On this post, we are providing you the official links to Download AG Zoom Stock File or firmware ROM (Flash file). These files help you to easily flash your smartphone AG Zoom with the computer.
- Download Recovery.img For Android 4.4.2 -
- Android Recovery Image Download
- Android Img Files
- Download Recovery.img For Android 4.4.2 Download
- Cwm Recovery Download Img
On this page, you can download flash file, Flash tool drivers and how to install guide for AG Zoom Android phone.
Download Link AG Zoom
File Name: AG_Zoom_MT6572_4.4.zip
File Size: 608 MB
How to Flash:
Download Recovery.img For Android 4.4.2 -
Android 4.4.2 free download - Kingo Android Root, Android 5.0 Lollipop, Android 7.0 Nougat, and many more programs.
1 000 000 ViewsSubscribe here:HERE TO HELP ME IMPROVE MY VIDEO QUALITYhttps. An easier way to enjoy the entertainment you love. Stream from your favorite apps, play music and games, cast from any device, and more. Use your voice to do more on your TV. Press the Google Assistant button and ask Google to search for the latest blockbuster, stream shows or open multiplayer games.
File Name: AG_Zoom_MT6572_12082016.zip
File Size: 544 MB
How to Flash Phone
- Download Link and extract the zip file for getting the stock firmware on your computer.
- After extracting, you will find the Flash Tool, Firmware File, Drivers.
- Install the USB Driver on your Computer (skip this process, if drivers already installed).
- Follow the How to Flash tutorial via clicking the below link to install the Firmware on your AG Zoom Device.
[sch t=”m” i=”duration” c=”PT0M53S”][sch t=”m” i=”thumbnail” c=”https://techotv.com/wp-content/uploads/thumbnail/twrp-android-4-4-i9500.jpg”]
[sch i=”description” c=”In this video tut, we’ve shown you how to install CWM or TWRP recovery on Android 4.4.2 firmware on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 model. This method is applicable on all Kitkat firmwares of all countries. Before following this tutorial, make sure your phone is rooted”] (instructions for Rooting android 4.4 on GS4 I9500). The installation is pretty simple. Either of these custom recovery is needed if you want to install third-party custom ROMs or access advanced features/options like full nandroid backup, etc.
- Download the latest TWRP recovery for Kitkat for GS4 I9500 from here or CWM recovery for Android 4.4.2 from here (I recommend TWRP recovery).
- Turn off your phone and start in download mode (volume down+home+power keys together)
- Launch ODIN program (if you don’t have ODIN program, download it from here), click on pda and navigate to the downloaded file. Click on Start button then.
- Once PASS message is displayed. Disconnect the phone.
- Installation is successful. You can test the same by entering into recovery mode by pressing volume up+home +power buttons simultaneously for few moments in switched off state of your phone.
If you encounter any issue, post here in comment section..
Related posts:How to install CWM Recovery on Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 and Root/Unroot it
Android Recovery Image DownloadHow to update Galaxy S4 I9500 to stock Android 4.4.2 KitKat official firmware – Video
Android Img FilesRoot Android 4.4.2 ROM on Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 (All Countries/all firmwares) – Video
Download Recovery.img For Android 4.4.2 DownloadHow to install CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4.2 KitKat on Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 – VideoRoot Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 All Countries All Firmware
I have a sprint galaxy s4.
Cwm Recovery Download Img
When I attempt to boot into recovery, my phone just shows recovery booting in the upper left hand corner. Is there anything I can do?