Who's Online (See full list)
By fergy12 · PostedSorry for reviving an old thread but does someone have the cylinder mass values of a good running engine? I’ve got a 6.7 right now threw fuel limit codes for 3 cylinders (5,7,8). did all the pinpoint test to no real conclusion, relative compression good, manual power balance has cylinders 4 and 6 slightly higher than the rest but those cylinders not tossing codes. No driveability issues. Did the TSB for clearing fuel values and crank position sensor. Vehicle returned to have injectors done, rechecked codes, now have codes for cylinder #2, #6 and #8. Cleared the fuel values again and 3 cylinders are up around that .03-.07grams range, the rest are in the -.03- -.06. No real evidence of metallic flakes in lower fuel housing. vehicle does have bully dog tuner, IQA all correct, dyed diesel (farm fuel) that the customer states they use additives in at all times, latest programming I removed tuner, updated pcm, reloaded tune last visit. im thinking the cylinder mass pids should be +-.05grams or less, more in the range of +-.03 as stated above but just curious as to what you guys are seeing. I tried to find another 6.7 to compare and unfortunately don’t have one at the moment. Thanks.
By Keith Browning · PostedMike you are probably right on that - PROFIT if the number one factor in all of these decisions. If the engine option was selling well we would likely not be having this discussion.
By mchan68 · Posted.....and hence why Ford decided to pull the plug on it. The low take rate, I personally think is the biggest contributor to the decision. The biggest mistake they made in its release, is only offering it on high trim level trucks, making an already expensive truck even more expensive with the added cost of this engine option.
By Keith Browning · PostedI haven't even driven one. With all of the people that were clamoring for Ford to put a diesel into the F150 you would think they would have sold a lot more.
By jimmy57 · PostedI'm in TX and you can't spit in the middle of nowhere without it landing on an F150 but they are very scarcely seen here. The Ram 3.0 has a well earned bad reputation and that seems to have choked its numbers here. The GM 3.0 has the plastic oil pump belt in the flex plate end of engine and its whole aftertreatment stack mounted close to side of engine in engine bay. Hate to be skeptic but plastic bits on engine and in cooling system in an extra hot engine bay...I can't find anything good about that unless you are a GM tech 5-6 years from now. Not a good choice in the bunch really.
- By Ford Doctor,
- By Ford Doctor,
- By Ford Doctor,
- By Ford Doctor,
- By Ford Doctor,
Load the software driver, connect all the hardware, and you are ready to. Start a new era in data link adapters. Cummins INLINE 6 Insite 7.62 Features: 1. Supports SAE J1708J1587 and J1939CAN data links 2. Custom USB cable includes thumbscrews for secure mounting to INLINE 6 5. Supports RS-232 PC serial port at up to 115.2k baud rate 6. Cummins INLINE 7 'Cummins INLINE 6 - 6-4Bit Client 12.2.12203 Script Debugger Notepad. + x86) HP Unified Functional Testing @Microsoft Access database engine 2010 (Erwish) McAfee Agent High Definition Audio Driver Intel' Graphics Driver 14. Type here to search Cummins Inc. Product version: Help line 86.10079 Support link Size. Cummins inline 6 - 64bit is a software program developed by cummins. Need to uninstall cummins inline 7. Cummins inline 6 driver for windows 7 32 bit, windows 7 64 bit, windows 10, 8, xp. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and provide 1. Cummins insite new and setup manual chapter 2.
- US$295.00/ piece
- Discount Price:
- Express Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 3-15 working days.See details ?
- Return for refund within 30 days, buyer pays return shipping.Read details ?
- Online Chat WhatsApp Skype Ask a question
Cummins Inline 7 Driver Download
- Product Details
- Product's Reviews (15)
- The INLINE 6 can communicate with your PC through a 9-pin serial connector. The INLINE 6 also can communicate with your PC over a Universal Serial Bus (USB) through a 4-pin standard connector. The INLINE 6 adapter connects to vehicle power, the SAE J1708/J1587 data link, and two CAN/J1939 data links via a 25-pin serial connector.
- With full compliance to the Technology and Maintenance Council's RP1210 standard, the INLINE 6 will work with the latest Cummins INSITE, PowerSpec and Calterm III software applications.
- It will also work with any other software applications that are fully compliant with the RP1210 standard (note that while some non-Cummins applications fully support RP1210, others do not, so you should test each application in question with the INLINE 6 adapter to make that determination).
- The eye-catching INLINE 6 breaks new ground by utilizing the latest electronic technology to deliver high performance and high quality at an attractive price.
- Each Cummins INLINE kit contains a data link adapter, basic cables, and the INLINE PC software driver. Load the software driver, connect all the hardware, and you are ready to start a new era in data link adapters.
- Supports SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links
- Both CAN ports auto detect between 250 & 500 kbps
- Supports USB full speed port at up to 2M baud rate
- Custom USB cable includes thumbscrews for secure mounting to INLINE 6
- Supports RS-232 PC serial port at up to 115.2k baud rate
- Is fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 standard
- Small enough to fit in pocket
- Attractive black powder coated aluminum housing provides ruggedness
- Derives 8 V to 50 V DC power from vehicle
- Controlled by advanced 140 MHz 32-bit Freescale processor for maximum speed and performance
- Includes 6 LEDs to indicate status of power, USB, RS-232, J1708/J1587, and two CAN communication ports
- Both CAN ports support SAE J1939, SAE J2534, and ISO 15765 protocols
- INLINE 6 is certified to meet European CE requirements
- Rated for -40° to +85° C operating temperature
- INLINE 6 meets rigorous Cummins in-cab environmental test requirements
- 1 x INLINE 6 data link adapter (P/N 2892093)
- 1 x USB 14-foot cable (P/N 2892176)
- 1 x DB25F/9-pin data link cable (P/N 4919780)
- 1 x DB25F/3-pin/3-pin/2-pin cable (P/N 4919797)
- 1 x J1939 Gender Changer adapter (P/N 3163597)
- 1 x J1939 Backbone adapter (P/N 3163096)
- 1 x ObdII cable (P/N 4919781)
- 1 x Komatsu 12 pin cable
- 1 x INLINE 6 software CD (P/N 2892095) Include Insite 7.6.2 + keygen
- Insert the INLINE 6 driver CD into your computer’s CD-ROM drive.
- Run INLINE6_Driver_Setup.exe
- If a Windows Explorer folder opens, select INLINE6_Driver_Setup.exe
- WINDOWS XP - The Found New Hardware wizard should be displayed.On the first screen, select “Install the software automatically (Recommended)”. Click “Next” to continue. A message may appear “This software has not passed Windows Logo Testing……” Select “Continue Anyway”. Click “Finish” when installation is complete.
- WINDOWS VISTA/WINDOWS 7 - No action is required. The system tray
- should display a balloon stating “Installing Cummins Inline 6”.
- NOTE: If there is a previously installed INLINE 6 driver, you may need to remove the older driver before proceeding.
- After you have connected your INLINE 6 to your computer and the computer recognizes it as a valid device – you may need to update the firmware in the adapter. Please see the section below on using the INLINE 6 Reflash Tool
- Using Your INLINE 6
- To use the INLINE 6, you must select it from within the application you areusing. Each application has a unique method for selecting datalink adapters.Please refer to the application’s documentation for instructions on selectingRP1210 compliant adapters.
- To Uninstall the INLINE 6 Software Driver
- WINDOWS XP- To remove the Cummins INLINE 6 driver, click the “Start”button on the Windows task bar, and then navigate to “Control Panel”. Navigate to “Add or Remove Programs” Click on the entry “Cummins Inline6”. Click the “Remove” button. This will start the uninstall process. Wait until the uninstall process has completed before proceeding. WINDOWS VISTA/WINDOWS 7 – To remove the Cummins INLINE 6 driver,
- click the “Start” button on the Windows task bar, and then navigate to “Control
- Panel”. Navigate to “Programs/Features” Click the entry “Cummins Inline6’,
- Click “Uninstall” at the top of the Programs/Features window. This will start the
- uninstall process. Wait until the uninstall process has completed before proceeding.
Inline 7 Data Link Adapter
Cummins Inline 6 Driver Software
- Related Items
- Recommond Tools
- Hot Sale
- On Sale
- New Arrivals
- Freeshipping Items
- US$98.00 / piece
- US$139.00 / piece
- US$498.00 / piece
- US$69.00 / piece
- US$68.00 / piece
- US$319.00 / piece
- US$449.00 / piece
- US$30.00 / piece
- US$298.00 / piece
- US$8.99 / piece
- US$68.00 / piece
- US$147.00 / piece
- US$990.12 / piece
- US$21.51 / piece
- US$219.00 / piece
- US$178.00 / piece
- US$16.99 / piece
- US$37.99 / piece
- US$79.00 / piece