In this video i present interface BMW Scanner 1.40 versus BMW Scanner 2.20, how need install corectly for use in to car.For make this video i use interface. Scanner 2.0.1 for BMW is a newer model than BMW Scanner 1.4.0 for BMW car diagnose. BMW Scanner 2.01 works with BMW 1,3,5,6 and 7 series for all electronic control units DTC read and clear, and also odometer correction by OBDII. BMW SCANNER 2.0.1/2.20/2.10 diagnostic & programming device € 100.00 BMW Scanner V2.0.1 / 2.20 / 2.1 0 – is intended to work with BMW 1, 3, 5, 6 and 7 series in “ new ” chassis. Plug in your BMW Scanner cable to the computer, don't plug it into the car. The screen should now refresh and something along the lines of BMW Scanner V14x should appear under Other Devices; Right click the BMW Scanner V14x device and click Update driver in the menu that appears. On the window that appears, click on Browse my computer for. Foxwell NT510 / Schwaben. Foxwell NT510 for BMW is an affordable scanner that supports all.
BMW Standard Tools is the software suite distributed by BMW Group that contains several interoperating applications and drivers, including NCS Expert, WinKFP, NFS, INPA, Tool32, and others. Here is the free download link for V2.12.
Bmw Scanner 2.1.0 Software Download Pc
A PC (Operating system: Win XP 32 bit /VMware Win 7 32 or 64 bit)
An INPA/EDIABAS K+DCAN USB Diagnostic cable (cheap €19 in eobdtool.co.uk)
Make sure your EDIABAS should already be configured to STD:OBD for use with INPA cable. Download EDIABAS configurator here:
This tool (in C:EDIABASEdiabas-Konfiguratorfolder) allows you to easily change the ediabas.ini to your desired interface. So if you are switching from INPA to E-Sys you could use this to switch from STD: OBD to ENET.
Set COM port for INPA cable
Connect the INPA DCAN cable with PC Install device driver Come to My Computer>>Device Manager>>Ports (COM&LPT)
In this case, it’s COM5. We need to change this in the obd.ini file located in the c:ediabasbin folder.
Right-click on your INPA cable driver for example mine is labeled “USB Serial Port” and click on properties. Now in the property window click on the advanced tab.
Now every driver is different but the important part is the settings such as latency timer and received and transmit bytes. See pic below for the ideal settings. You may also change the COM port number here as well for tutorial I left it at 5. Once your changes are done we can proceed by clicking OK to accept the changes. No close all windows to return to the desktop.
Browse to C:EDIABASBIN and find file obd.ini and open it with an editor (e.g Notepad)
The First 3 lines will look like this…
[OBD] Port=Com1 Hardware=USB
Need to change the Port to reflect our INPA cable which in our case is COM port 5. So change it to look like this…
[OBD] Port=Com5 Hardware=USB
NOTE: Remember which USB port you connected your cable to as plugging it into a different USB port will allocate the INPA cable to a different COM port and neither tool will see the cable until the original USB port is used again or changed in device manager and obd.ini as mentioned above. Now to test if your cable installed correctly. Plug it into the vehicle’s OBD port and open INPA.
Step 6: SPDATEN Files
Download and install SPDaten files (always recommend the latest) in this case it is 50.2 until I finish zipping and upload SPDatens 51.0 and upload it to share. (Follow the instructions provided at the end of the blog labeled “How to start WinKFP” which will explain how to import the SPDaten files to WinKFP)
Once downloaded you can now
For NCSExpert to install or update the data files, copy the files from SP-daten-E##daten to the C:NCSEXPERDATENE## (where E## is whatever chassis you’re updating). You will also want to copy the files from SP-daten-E##SGDAT to C:NCSEXPERSGDAT (they’re not separated into different chassis in NCS Expert, so you just want to copy and paste everything to that directory. Overwrite everything it asks about). Then copy the files from SP-daten-E##ECU to C:EDIABASECU
After copying the data files to c:NCSEXPERDATENE## copy the following files to the following locations:
2. After installation, the directory (Drive letter):EC-APPSNFSSGDAT contains file CABI.h only and doesn’t contain files, required for working.
3. Mount the Progman disk in virtual drive (or insert in usual DVD-drive), extract all files SP-daten-Exx.rar from directory (Drive letter):CIP-Installerbin, each one in its own directory. (You must get directories like SP-daten-Exx)
4. Now copy all *.IPO files from every directory (Drive letter):SP-daten-Exxsgdat to directory (Drive letter):EC-APPSNFSSGDAT. For this purpose better use Total Commander, it allows overwriting elder files with newest. This directory now looks like this:
5. In the same way refresh directory (Drive letter):EDIABASEcu with files taken from (Drive letter):SP-daten-Exxecu 6. Run WinKFP
7. Choose “Import/Export – Import – Assemly line data” and import all data needed from directories (Drive letter):SD-daten-ExxDATA Details how to import assembly line data are given in official manual for WinKFP
8. After importing the data, copy all files from directory (Drive letter):SD datenE70DATAgdaten to directory (Drive letter):EC-APPSNFSDATAGDATEN, overwriting all existing files.
Note: If you use Progman v.30 for updating WinKFP, it has error in file GDATENSgidc.as2. Simply open this file with Notepad and delete line 165.
Bmw Scanner Software Download
WinKFP is ready for programming
ICOM for BMW ISIS ISID A+B+CPlus V2014.06 External HDD Support Multi-language
(Out of stock)BMW Scanner 1.4.0V Programmer Never Locked
BMW INPA K+CAN USB Interface PC Based BMW Diagnostic Tool